Class action lawsuits
In the group strength
There are situations in life when multiple people become victims. A way to pursue claims of the same type and based on the same factual basis on their behalf are class actions
class actions. They are regulated by the Law of December 17, 2009 on the assertion of claims in class proceedings.
Claims for liability for damage caused by a hazardous product, tort claims, liability for non-performance or improper performance of a contractual obligation or for unjust enrichment can be asserted in this way, and with regard to consumer protection claims, other cases as well. Claims arising out of bodily injury or infliction of disorder of health may also be asserted, including claims by the immediate family members of the injured party who died as a result of bodily injury or infliction of disorder of health.
We are the leader in class actions in Poland. We have the largest number of successfully filed such lawsuits.
It is enough to gather a group of at least 10 people and, with my participation, to create a leader - a representative of the group in the proceedings. Leave the rest to me.
Examples of situations that qualify for a class action lawsuit:
- a claim by fans for purchased tickets of an interrupted, or missed, match
- consumer claims for cancellation of events (for example, a concert)
- consumer claims for food poisoning (for example, Salmonella at a wedding)
- consumer claims for the nonconforming standard of a hotel during a vacation
- claims by consumers for unfavorable terms in credit agreements or insurance policies
- claims based on tort, e.g., compensation for a traffic accident or for damage caused by an unlawful act or omission in the exercise of public authority
- employee claims (for payment of overtime pay, payment of bonuses or compensation for unlawful termination of employment)
- labor claims for a collective accident at work
- claims against a developer for the sale of a property having a different square footage than agreed upon
Overcome stereotypes and entrust us with an important issue for you and your environment.